Labour and Economic reforms have been instrumental in shifting human resource management. The modern day labour and employment relations climate, along with global financial influences, has triggered human resource management to meet the needs of business. By minimising its risk and maximising sustainability, a business can develop sustainable human resource practices for the future. These include:
1. Organisational measurement and planning;
2. Human Resource processes and systems;
3. Government legislation and compliance;
4. Performance Management; and
5. Continuous Workplace improvement.
Have you minimised your risks in these areas, and are employee’s activities aligned to your business strategy? If not, you may need to review your HR approach
LDM offers you real solutions.
- HR Processes and Systems
All businesses with staff should have HR processes and systems to minimise their risk. This includes management processes and documentation established on a daily basis which ensures the relationship between employees and managers. These should cover all aspects of the HR activity.
Business Health Check and Client Needs Analysis
Is your team aligned to your strategy? Do you have any business gaps that could improve productivity, profit and performance? Often we are so busy being busy that we do not take the time to work on the business rather than in the business.
CALL US TODAY FOR YOUR FREE BUSINESS CLIENT NEEDS ANALYSIS
- Governance and Compliance
Governance and compliance needs to be reviewed in relation to stakeholder and external regulatory requirements. The business should plan and implement the governance and compliance to:
1. Review internal processes for compliance and risk;
2. Monitor and evaluate compliance changes for internal impact;
3. Develop processes for internal updates and track changes;
4. Validate and verify changes with authorisation; and
5. Communicate changes within the business.
- HR Staff Manager
Staff Management made easy by simplifying and streamlining your everyday HR activities with:
- Built in templates, policies and HR processes;
- Easily customised for your business; and
- Designed for SME’s
- HR Documentation and Templates;
- Modern Awards, National Employment Standards and Employment Agreements;
- Easy Record Keeping and File Management.
Track Reviews and Training
- Complete Scheduling and Tracking of probationary employees, performance and salary reviews;
- Easily plan and record Staff Training Activities;
- Automatic reminders and calendar scheduling.
- Step by Step guidance for key HR processes;
- Never miss critical information;
- Save time and minimise your risk
Managed Cloud Solution
HR Staff Manager is hosted in a state- of- the- art Sydney based Data Centre, providing the ultimate in performance and reliability. Utilising best of breed processing components with hardware redundancy built in at every level, internet connectivity through multiple providers, 12- hourly SAN replication and nightly backups stored in a geographically separate region. We have gone to great lengths to ensure the availability of HR Staff Manager is secured by 2048- bit SSL encryption provided by the same leading global Certification Authority as US Government Departments, NASA, IBM, PayPal and many others.